In this role you will be primarily responsible for statutory compliance across the Benelux as well as the accounting of the Holding entities of the Benelux. You are expected to bring further professionalization to the financial organization.
You will report to the Head of Finance – Europe.
You are responsible for the preparation of the consolidated accounts in the Netherlands, for coordinating the statutory audits in the Benelux and you will be the first point of contact, both internally and externally, on all statutory obligations.
You provide and improve the internal file structure and you further describe and improve financial procedures, you also provide the necessary information to the tax team on request to enable them to submit the necessary corporate income tax returns in a timely manner across the Benelux.
It will be your responsibility to draw up and submit all statistical declarations in the Benelux.
You compile your reports in such a way that they can be updated quickly and efficiently.
- Bachelor or master degree in accountancy, controlling or business economics
- Excellent language skills in Dutch, English and French (pre)
- Knowledge of Belgium and/or Luxembourg GAAP is preferred
- At least 7 years of work experience and used to work in a complex environment
- Experience with SAP and MS Office
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- A challenging job with room for own initiative
- Working within an international and fast-growing organization
- A market-based salary with a 13th month + bonus
- A solid pension scheme
EG is actively looking for ways to grow the company, and therefore offers the ability to expand and further develop your knowledge and expertise.