In this role you will facilitate and support tax compliance across the Benelux, you are expected to bring further professionalization to the financial organization and will be actively involved in optimizing our Tax Control Framework.
The role reports to the Head of Finance – Europe.
You are responsible for facilitating the preparation of corporate tax returns throughout the Benelux and the Approval of EADs in the Netherlands.
You will be doing the review of the VAT returns prepared by the UK indirect tax team, prepare the monthly reconciliation VAT vs. PL and maintain balance sheet reconciliation monthly.
You are going to prepare the tax consolidation for the Netherlands, prepare and substantiate the group tax reporting and will be responsible for the preparation of corporate income tax returns and the substantiation of book to tax difference.
You support the group tax team by providing all information required for the for the transfer pricing recharges.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Tax Law or Accountancy
- Excellent language skills in Dutch, English and French (pre)
- Knowledge of Belgium and/or Luxembourg Tax law is preferred
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Experience with SAP and MS Office
- Proactive and can work well with internal and external parties
- Able to work under pressure and in a complex environment
- A challenging job with room for own initiative
- Working within an international and fast-growing organization
- A market-based salary with a 13th month + bonus
- A solid pension scheme
EG is actively looking for ways to grow the company, and therefore offers the ability to expand and further develop your knowledge and expertise.